Ever feel like the world is spinning way faster than you can manage? That is where I am in my life and I’m trying to find ways to slow it down and smell the roses. I am beginning to think that I’m just not wired for that type of lifestyle though. My opinion is when God was thinking about sending me to my parents he was putting together a recipe that would be like this; 1/2 cup of Tasmanian devil, 3/4 cup of Disney-like Princess……and 1/2 cup attitude! Just kidding on the attitude part (sort of). But seriously, I need to take control of my schedule and organize a bit better. Any ideas?
- Inspirational Love, Happy Anniversary Mom and DadThere have been many times in my life, countless even, where I find myself reflecting in awe over the love my parents have for each other. I’m having one of those moments right now and thought I would share – how … Continue reading →
- #GuestPost How I Got My GLOW On! Rodan + Fields #GiveawayKat Ottopal is my cousin, my confidant, my sister-like, my best friend and now my go-to-skincare associate for Rodan + Fields. I’ve been using the Reverse skincare line for over a month now and can confidently state that I have … Continue reading →
- #AmericanAirlinesFail Part 2: The Saga Continues 10 months LaterLast July my family traveled to California via American Airlines from Dayton to LAX with my infant son (3.5 mo) and toddler daughter (2.5). You may have read this post and if not, I urge you to check it out … Continue reading →
- Inspirational Love, Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.