I love when life is busy because I know that I’m really living. This week is one of those weeks and it is so fun to be working for a company that is so supportive and engaging in the marketing industry. US Digital Partners will be all over Cincinnati this week (starting tonight) so keep an eye out for our “deeps” and come say “Howdy Partner” when you see one of us!
- The Circuit is hosting an event in West Chester called: Beer Tasting & Networking. The event will take place at the Dingle House Irish Pub from 4:00-6:30p. Click here for more information.
- Mark Miller and Jesy Herron will be facilitating a discussion for the Cincinnati AMA Interactive SIG downtown.
Topic: Everyone Wants Their Share of the Wallet
This month’s Interactive SIG is truly INTERACTIVE so please come prepared to participate. Borrowing from other successful roundtable we’ll break up into smaller groups and then reconvene as a whole group to discuss the following:
1. As an upfront “project” what should the mix be for web development, traditional offline initiatives, SEO, and social marketing?
2. What can you do for clients monthly for each category?
3. How much should a company spend for each as an onoging monthly item (retainer)?
4. How do you measure results and justify the continued ongoing monthly investment?
Don’t forget to register here if you would like to attend!
- The Northern chapter of the Cincinnati AMA B2B SIG has asked Mark Miller and Jesy Herron to present on the topic: Social Media, Finally an Example I Can Understand – Twitter – Facebook – LinkedIn
A little blurb about the topic – What does each of these social media platforms mean for someone in a B2B role? Sure, it makes sense for consumer-based marketers to use social media to promote brand awareness and to gain “followers” but does that work for the rest of us? Mark Miller and Jesy Herron with US Digital Partners will present a “back to business basics” approach to these social media platforms along with examples!
You can still register here if you would like to attend. Also, please come back Thursday for the published notes and slides from the presentation.
- Joe Kruessel and Ryan Cayabyab will be attending a 2-day conference for AIGA Cincinnati called, In Control 2009 Web Design Workshop Conference. More information on this conference can be found here We are excited for Joe and Ryan to continue learning the latest web trends and look forward to their feedback!